Saturday 10 December 2011

Revlon Lip Butters in Creme Brulee and Creamsicle

I am so excited to show these babies today :) I finally got my hands on a couple of Revlon Lip butters. The colors are Creme Brulee and Creamsicle. After I saw so many reviews about them, I could finally get a couple of these in a swap. I chose the light colors for everyday wear and I really like them :)

 Creme Brulee is a nude color. I was actually surprised by the color payoff. I thought the darker colors will be pigmented not the lighter ones but this is just like a nude lipstick except that the formula is so creamy and soft.



Creamsicle is a light peachy color. This one is also pigmented for a light lip butter and they all have the same moisturizing formula.



Side by side for comparison and a swatch.


What do you think? Did you try any of the Revlon Lip Butters?

No comments:

Post a Comment