Tuesday 27 September 2011

Cute and Simple Nail Art Designs

Good evening my lovely readers. This is my very first post in this blog which will be about everything pretty and girly and adorable ;) I started experimenting with some nail art designs some months ago and thought I can share with you some of my early attempts here in this quick post. You will see that I like shorter nails because I don't tend to break them as often lol :)

The navy blue on the tip is Rimmel Lasting Finish in midnight blue and the silver is a nail art polish from Kiss. This design was inspired by a lovely Youtube girl. Check her out here: CutePolish

The background is a very rich chocolaty shimmery color from Sally Hansen nail growth line. I'll have a swatch post about it soon. The gold crackle is by Sally Hansen as well and the golden glitter is from a nail polish line by Ardene.


This is a gradient light blue with holographic glitter on top. I had a very hard time photographing this one :) The light blue is by Joe fresh cosmetics (a Canadian brand) and the sheer blue holographic polish is an amazing one by Wet n Wild from their fast dry line. It's called Blue wants to be a Millionaire. I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I had this on especially in the sun :D

That's it for today. I hope you liked these simple designs and wait for my future swatch posts, cute nail art designs as well as Franken projects :)

1 comment: