Friday 27 January 2012

Annabelle Mono Blushes


A while back, I was hunting down some pretty rosy blushes and I found these by Annabelle. I don't think Annabelle products are found in the US but they are easily found in most drugstores in Canada and the line includes some really nice high quality products.  


The packaging of these blushes is plain but chic. The colors I am showing here are 27 (Don't know the name), 51 (Golden Bronze), 48 (Chestnut). I hate that they don't have names on the packaging itself only in the store. 

27: Matte muted rosy tan color - I can't find this color online, maybe it is discontinued?

51 (Golden Bronze): Bronzy rosy shimmery color

48 (Chestnut): Satin medium rosy color

Although I am pale and these colors look a bit on the dark side, I enjoy them a lot. Here are the swatches:



The next swatch is in the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment