Saturday 21 January 2012

My Nails Today: OPI Holy Pink Pagoda!

Hi my lovely readers,

I've been feeling a bit down lately. Maybe it is related to the never ending winter or maybe it is due to the fact that I have to finish writing my thesis in a month or so :( I wanted to put on a color that will cheer me up so I chose this OPI color. I think it is discontinued or so. I found it a year ago in the clearance section in London Drugs. It's called "Holy Pink Pagoda!". What name is that?


The color is a beautiful warm shimmery pink which I am not used to but I really like it. It is uplifting and it makes me feel warm even though it is freezing outside. See the snow outside my window...


I have my nails shorter than usual these days and this is not my usual swatch hand which is why the pictures are not that pretty...



What do you think about this color? Do you like to wear summery colors in the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment