Saturday 14 January 2012

GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliners

Hi there my beautiful readers :)

This post is about one of my favorite long lasting eyeliners,GOSH Velvet Touch eyeliners. These eyeliners are very soft and creamy, very rich in color and at the same time very long lasting. If you give them a minute to set they don't budge. The colors I have here are Copper Girl, Golden Globe, Metallic Brass and Bananas.

(Top-Bottom): Copper Girl, Metallic Brass, Bananas, and Golden Globe

(Top-Bottom): Metallic Brass, Copper Girl, Golden Globe, Bananas

I was roaming the isles of Shoppers drug mart one day searching for an eyeliner which is dark but not boring. When I saw Metallic Brass I was instantly in love :) It is a beautiful very dark greenish brown color with very fine golden shimmers. It is absolutely amazing. Copper Girl is a metallic brownish coppery color. It is a pretty color but not unique./ Golden Globe is a warm medium golden color. Very pretty but a bit sheer compared to the others. Bananas is a light yellowish golden color. It is very pretty and works great on the water line.

My favorite ones are Metallic Brass and Bananas. Have you tried the GOSH velvet touch eyeliners? If you have, what other colors do you think are interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment