Saturday 19 November 2011

Franken #9: Sparkly Auburn

Good Evening Ladies,

Today's post is short. I haven't been posting a lot lately even though I still create new frankens and take pictures of them. I have been so busy at work and the weather hasn't been all that great. It is -18 degrees outside and I just feel so tired and lazy :) This is today's Franken; a sparkly auburn color. It has multi-colored shimmers. I don't know if they show up in the pictures below. I decided to create a light box to improve the quality of my pictures. It would be my next project but the next few posts will probably not use the light box. A sweet lady from Makeup alley asked me if I would like to swap some of my frankens. I was so happy that someone thought they are beautiful and she hasn't even seen my box of frankens. I'll be sending her pictures :) Let me know what you think of this new color :)








No comments:

Post a Comment