Thursday 3 November 2011

Nail Art Experiments #2

It's been a long time since my last post. My nails are passing through a phase :( I had to cut them short because I keep breaking them. The other day I created a lot of cool new colors and I can't wait to show them to you. But today I have some of my early nail art experiments to show you. Will I ever have the patience to create these on my actual nails? I don't know. Also my nails are not long enough. I have to think about new designs which can work on shorter nails ;) 

Now, I won't talk so much. I'll just let you enjoy the pictures :) Let me know what you think in the comments below...










4 comments:

  1. I like the one with the red tip. I just don't have enough patience or time to do it on all 10 nails lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love! Esp the one with the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with the red tip too, the first one looks like henna drawings :)

    ReplyDelete