Monday 10 October 2011

ELF Studio Cream Eyeshadows # 1


Hi there, long time no see... I have been so sick last week and was so tired to try to write, but I took a lot of pictures for future posts because I was able to witness the sun in my room. Usually I leave so early and come late that I don't have the chance to witness beautiful sun in my room, of course if the weather is even nice :)

Anyways, I'll stop rambling and get on with this post :) I will show you the first three ELF studio cream eyeshadows that I have. I got them a long time ago and I liked them so when they came out with new colors I got some of the new colors too. I'll show you the other ones some other day.

(L-R): Bronzed, Dawn, Eggplant

I have to say, they smell kinda funky but the staying power is very good and the colors are gorgeous... I originally got the one in Candlelight too but it was too frosty and I didn't like it so I swapped it.

Eggplant

Dawn

Bronzed

Here are some swatches for you :)

(L-R): Bronzed, Dawn, Eggplant

(L-R): Bronzed, Dawn, Eggplant

I hope you liked them. See you soon ;)

4 comments:

  1. So do you just use them as regular eye shadows? Or do you use them just like the NXY jumbo pencil eyeshadows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the jumbo pencils. Except they crease less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cream eyeshadow pencil. I'll have a post about it soon.

    ReplyDelete