Monday 3 October 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous shimmery Lip Glosses


Hi there my readers :) This post is about one of my favorite brand of lip glosses in the drugstore. These are Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses. I own a bunch of these glosses and I love them all. Today I will show you four of them which are shimmery and lovely. The shade are (L-R): Nude Lustre, Life's a Peach, Pink Pursuit, Pink Whisper. Nude Lustre and Life's a Peach look somehow similar in the tube as well as Pink Pursuit and Pink Whisper but they are all different when swatched.  Life's a Peach is a unique color. It is a peachy nude shade but with pinky shimmer, gorgeous :) I like these glosses since they are not sticky and they have no scent. Here are some pictures...



(L-R): Nude Lustre, Life's a Peach, Pink Pursuit, Pink Whisper


(B-T): Nude Lustre, Life's a Peach, Pink Pursuit, Pink Whisper

I will post the other glosses sometime soon...I hope you liked it... Have a gorgeous evening ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment