Monday 24 October 2011

ELF Studio Cream Eyeshadows #2

Hi there my lovely readers. This is the second set of cream eye shadows that I got from eyeslipsface.com. These are newer shades. The lasting power is not that great for me. I have to wear a primer underneath but the colors are very pretty...

(L-R) Teal Party, Purple Pleaser, Pewter, Smoke 


Smoke is a gunmetal shimmery grey color. A basic color but very beautiful on the eyes.


This is Pewter which is a greyish taupe color. I love this one too for a subtle neutral look.


Purple Pleaser is a cool toned blueish medium purple. I don't like it so much on my eye.


Teal Party is a gorgeous teal color with golden shimmer. It is a beautiful color but personally I would not wear it as often as smoke or pewter.

(L-R) Teal party, Purple Pleaser, Pewter, Smoke

Overall I love them. These do not have the same funky smell which the older colors had but the formula is otherwise pretty much the same. What do you think about these colors?

3 comments: