Saturday 15 October 2011

Nail Art Experiments #1


Hi there :) These are pictures of some nail art experiments I tried a while ago. Let me know what you think :)

Sponging gold acrylic paint on a chocolate brown base with golden glitter top coat...

Watermelon design. It's inspired by a number of similar designs I saw on youtube...

Background rainbow colored pigments sponging on a white base. Then some black zebra design on top using acrylic paint. It was a bit  smudged when I added a top coat :( This design is also inspired by some youtube tutorials but I used TKB trading mica pop pigments instead of regular nail polish.

Hope you liked them...More to come ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the 1st one. You have to show me one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. the watermelon is so funny :D
    I like the rainbow one , it actually looks prettier with TKB trading mica pop pigments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute and creative, they all represent party mode :)
    anyway what is TKB trading mica pop pigments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. TKB Trading is the company name. The pigments are colored mica powders which can be used in cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete